Friday, September 30, 2011

Personal Bill of Rights


  • I have the right NOT to be abused, neglected, humiliated, used, taken for granted, and insulted.
  • I have the right to be angry over past wrong doings.
  • I have the right to choose to change the situation.
  • I have the right to request and expect assistance, a shoulder to cry on, and empowered support from friends, family, and my fellow beautiful women sisters.
  • I have the right to share my feelings and experiences, and not be isolated from others.
  • I have the right to want and expect something better.
  • I have the right to be treated like an adult.
  • I have the right to leave the hurtful environment.
  • I have the right to express my own thoughts and feelings.
  • I have the right to develop my individual talents and abilities.
  • I have the right not to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment